St. Paul's Whiteinch
0141 950 2488
The Parish of St. Paul's is a Parish of the Archdiocese of Glasgow. 
A Designated Religious Charity, Number SCO18140.
The Archdiocese of Glasgow is a Metropolitan See of the Catholic Church in Full Communion with the Holy See with Pope Francis and with our Archbishop the Most Reverend Philip Tartaglia
Saint Paul’s Church
Some milestones in our Parish History 29th November 1903 - First Mass celebrated in Saint Paul’s Parish by Father Andrew Lynch,                  first Parish Priest 2nd July 1905 - First Mass celebrated in the newly built chapel-school by Father Lynch 1908 - Parish Hall opened 9th June 1959 - Laying of the Foundation Stone for the new church buiding 30th June 1960 - New Church Opened by Archbishop Donald Campbell 1st July 1985 - Solemn Dedication of the Church by Archbishop Thomas Winning